Weighing the options of organic gardening and chemical pest control

Did 2017 bring a large and resistant garden pest plague? It seems my beautifully organic garden of 2017 has been taken over almost comp...

Video: Canning Venison (Deer Meat)

I used to be kind of scared to even entertain the thought of canning meat at home, but as time goes by, and more people at home are doing it, I decided to try my luck canning venison.

I have to say, it is definately ugly when you can it, but my experience has been great, and Im glad I decided to step out of that comfort zone on this one.

I have put together a video that walks you through how I canned my venison. I am no movie star but its about as real as it gets lol. Follow me through my beginnings :)
Click read more below to see the video!


Popular Posts