About Me

Where do I start? I have been a stay at home mom for a long time...a homemaker. Our family income has always been on the lower end, ...

Start a Strawberry Tower in a Bucket

Watch this video on how I grow strawberries in a hanging bucket strawberry tower.



I don't typically buy strawberries at the grocery store, or even at the local farm markets because strawberries are known for their high retention of chemicals such as Round-Up and other dangerous chemicals used by growers.

I grow all of my fruits and veggies organically, and there's comfort for me in that. I can enjoy my strawberries every morning without washing them or the fear of consuming harmful chemicals. With that said, and the fact that I don't have a lot of ground space, I have to think creatively, and make every inch of usable space count.

In the video below, you can see how to start your own hanging strawberry tower from a bucket.


Popular Posts